Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Blocked Ears No More!

This is the second product I looked at. While the first was relatively informative, it didn't really have a good, solid method for unblocking the ears, making it less useful than it could be.

This product costs about the same as the first, but it's geared specifically toward unblocking the ears, so I knew I had to check it out.

It seems to have some really good information, but unfortunately it's only meant for treating short-term blockages, like from flying in an airplane or swimming. While perfectly useful for those situations, it's not of much value to anyone who's been struggling with blocked ears long term.

If you have blockages from flying or swimming, I'd say check it out. If you have blocked ears outside these situations however, I'd say pass on this one.

Cost: 5/5
Quality: 3/5
Usefulness: 4/5
Good for: Ears blocked from swimming or flying

Read more on Blocked Ears no More here.

No comments:

Post a Comment